Sign up! Each time a new post is made, it will come straight to your inbox!
Name: 
Your email address:*
Please enter all required fields
Correct invalid entries

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Do Ink Green Screen App!

This app is incredible. I have had so much fun using it so far. It takes a few minutes to figure out, but after about thirty minutes of playing around on it I feel like I have it under control.

I used green bulletin board paper for my green screen and hot glued it to the wall.

Next, I went to google images and took screen shots of images I wanted to use for my demo presentation you are about to see.

I downloaded the $2.99 Do Ink Green Screen app and I was ready to roll.

The online tutorials on YouTube are great. This video that I made isn't a tutorial, rather than just a start up video to help you get the wheels turning on the strong capabilities of this app.

1 comment: